Troy Lee D4 AS Carbon - Team Gold
The Daytona, D2 and D3 series of helmets redefined the marriage between technology, safety and artistic design. The new Troy Lee Designs D4 is changing the game again.
Despite the loss in weight, we were able to strategically add EPS to increase strength and durability. Integrated MIPS Brain Protection System designed to reduce rotational motion transferred to the brain from angled impacts to the head. The new TLD D4’s package is rounded out with lightweight titanium D-rings, collarbone suspension system and quick release XT2 3D cheek pads and X-Static washable liner.
- MIPS brain protection system, reduces rotational forces to the brain in some crash scenarios
- Three shell sizes to more accurately fit a variety of head sizes and rider ages, improving overall safety
- Anatomical "3D” contoured cheek pads with emergency release system for EMS responders
- Removable snap-in, washable comfort liner with Coolmax® and Dri-lex® moisture-wicking materials
- Super light titanium D-rings save weight and have increased material tensile strength
- CPSC 1203*, CE EN1078*, ASTM F1952-DH, ASTM 2032-BMX. *Varies by regional standards
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way