Anon M2 MFI w/spare Black/PRCV Sun Red
Precise spherical lens optics plus our quick-change lens tech and the terrain-defining view of a high-contrast PERCEIVE lens.
The Anon M2 Goggles feature MAGNA-TECH® quick lens-change technology, using powerful magnets to make lens changes easier than ever. Their spherical lens mimics the curvature of the human eye for precise optics, while the PERCEIVE lens enhances contrast for the best possible definition and terrain recognition. Magnetic Face Mask Integration (MFI®) enables seamless face mask coverage, and full-perimeter vents ensure maximum airflow for a clear, fog-free view in all conditions. They are over-the-glasses compatible, and include a bonus lens for cloudy conditions, an MFI face mask, and a microfiber bag for storage and lens cleaning.
Primary Lens: Perceive Sunny Onyx (6% VLT)
Bonus Lens Included: Perceive Variable Violet (34% VLT)
- Unisex frame design; Fits medium and large faces; Helmet compatible; Bonus lens, MFI® face mask, and microfiber goggle bag included
- MAGNA-TECH® quick lens-change technology uses magnets for a seamless and secure lens-to-frame seal that makes for easy lens changes and unsurpassed lens retention
- PERCEIVE lens provides high-contrast vision and terrain-defining clarity in just about any light condition; A hydrophobic and oleophobic coating provides unmatched smudge, scratch, and moisture resistance on the outer lens surface for clear optics and easy cleaning
- MFI® technology (Magnetic Face Mask Integration) uses magnetic connection to quickly seal your face mask to your goggles without obstructing ventilation for a gapless setup that seals out the elements
- No-slip silicone strap keeps the goggles in place so riders can focus on the terrain; Over-the-glasses compatible frame designed to accommodate prescription eyewear underneath the goggles
- Spherical injected lens design mimics the curvature of the human eye for enhanced clarity; Integral Clarity anti-fog technology exceeds basic anti-fog treatment standards, delivering crystal clear vision that lasts for an extended period of time; Wall-to-wall vision incorporates optimal optics in a low-profile frame that utilizes 40% thinner face foam for an ultra-close fit
- Triple-layer face foam features two layers of foam, including a slightly denser layer closest to the face, and a layer of moisture-wicking fleece for a snug seal and comfortable fit; Thermoplastic polyurethane frame is durable and lightweight but remains flexible in cold weather
- Full-perimeter vent channel maximizes airflow to bring fresh air in, and move hot air and moisture out, for clear vision
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way